Blau Varadero Hotel's Cookies policy
Cookies policy Hotel in Varadero Beach
If you use our website without deactivating cookies, you give your consent to their installation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that websites transfer to the computers that are connected to them. While often the purposes of cookies are only technical, they can also allow, amongst other things, the storage and retrieval of information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the owner of the website (they are called "own cookies") and others that are by third parties (they are known as "third-party cookies"), for example, because they provide a tool or an integrated web function.
Certain cookies (session cookies) are cancelled once web browsing is finished while others can continue to be stored on the user's computer and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
What kind of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
On this Website we use the following type of cookies:
1. Technical or indispensable cookies for the provision of services
We use technical cookies to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for browsing and using different options and services on the website, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the information that the user provides at each stage of the registration or hiring process, using security elements during navigation or sharing content through social networks.
2. Personalized cookies
In order to optimize the experience of using our website, we use personalized cookies that allow us to configure the website and its services according to the user's preferences or their equipment’s general characteristics, for example, which browser and what version is used, the operating system installed, etc.
These cookies are used, for example, to remember the parameters that were chosen by the user during their visits, to guide the web content, based on their language or location or to maintain the accredited status of registered users.
3. Analysis of cookies
- The analysis of cookies allow the measurement and analysis of the website’s activity and the development of user navigation profiles.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool provided by the company Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. You can find more information about the operation of GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the cookies used by this service in the following links:
- You can deactivate GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies by installing in your browser the opt-out add-on created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- VISUAL WEBSIDE OPTIMIZER is a tool provided by the company Visual Website Optimizer at the postal address: 14th floor, KLJ Tower North, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Delhi, 110034, India. You can find more information about these cookies at https://vwo.com/privacy-policy/
- Typically the data derived from its navigation that can be analyzed are the following:
- The domain name of the provider (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of the provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and / or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the hours of most traffic, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The Internet address from which the link comes that leads to our website. Thanks to this data, we can get to know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
4. Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies to manage our advertising spaces. These cookies allow for the administration of these spaces based on technical criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
Whilst browsing, cookies of this type from the third parties identified below may be installed (Note: By not controlling them, we decline any responsibility regarding the content and accuracy of the information and privacy policies relating to these cookies).
- DOUBLECLICK - GOOGLE, INC., with registered offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. Further information about these cookies at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en. You can disable DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DoubleClick disabling page (in English): http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx).
- CUSTOM AUDIENCE FACEBOOK – FACEBOOK, INC., with registered offices at 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA and FACEBOOK SPAIN, S.L., with registered offices at Calle Pinar, 5, MADRID 28006. Further information about this programme at facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/. More details about the cookies used by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter. More information about disabling Facebook cookies at https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies/ or following the indications at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/en.
- VE - VE INTERACTIVE, LTD., with registered offices at 15-19 Bakers Row, London, , EC1R 3DG. More information about this cookie and the possibility to deactivate it or revoke given consent at http://www.veinteractive.com, https://www.ve.com/es/politica-de-privacidad and https://www.ve.com/es/politica-de-cookies.
- BIDSWITCH – IPONWEB, with registered offices at 16 Garrick Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9BA. More information about this cookie and the possibility to deactivate it at https://www.iponweb.com/ and http://www.iponweb.com/privacy-policy/
Are cookies anonymous?
How can I manage the cookies?
Users of the web site have the option of not receiving cookies, deleting them or to be informed about how they are installed in the settings of their browser. To find out how to manage cookies in your browser, we invite you to consult its help function.
For your comfort, below, you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers about cookie management:
▪ Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
▪ Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
▪ Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
In the event of disabling cookies, you may not be able to make use of all the functionalities of the web site.
To manage the pixels or tracking codes included in e-mail addresses, you can adjust your e-mail settings so that it doesn’t automatically download remote content or images.
To disable the use of third-party advertising cookies, users can also visit the disabling page of the network advertising Initiative (NAI, Network Advertising Initiative. Page in English: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).